Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6/4/2008 Calls

Called Paul from Titan Walls and left a voice mail. Hopefully, I'll hear back today at some point.
E-mailed about the Sanitary drain permit - it's ready to be picked up. I'm waiting to hear back from Dick about possibly picking up his Lotus tickets before I go get it though.
I called Bruce. His partner is getting out of the hospital today, so he'll get back to me the end of this week. He did get the drawings, and was able to print them out without issue.
I haven't called Chris back yet - I'll probably give him another few days, and follow up on Monday if I don't hear back.
I called Brandon - another contractor who is willing to do part or all of it. He's coming by on Saturday morning around 11:00 to look at and/or pick up some plans.
Ron Johnson will be here around 4:00 today to pick up a set of plans. If I end up giving him full sized, he'll return them, if the 8X11 are fine, he'll just keep them.
I called "Retro" about my scooter, and the new Mech doesn't start until next week. I tried calling Seminole Scooters, but got the answering machine. I didn't feel like leaving a message. I'll try again later. I gotta get that thing fixed though.
I need to print out a paper lease agreement to get signed as well.

No comments: