Friday, June 6, 2008

Today I have to...

Call about getting the Oak tree trimmed, and getting some free mulch from the same company.
Call the City (Electrical Inspector) about what they would like, or what they need for moving the weather head.
Go downtown and pick up the sewer permit.
Get the door and window specs for the addition - so I can get building permit.
Get HVAC plan - so I can get building permit.
E-mail Dave Kappa about detailed quote.
Call Cecile's electrician about city requirements to move Weather head.
Look @ Scooters and see if there is potential to buy a new one rather than spending more and more on the current one.

Ok, those last two I don't really have to do today, and I still have to fit in "work" (I have a huge report I need to do this morning).
There's also a few other things I need on the list, but they're more for the weekend:
Tighten up electric runs/wires around the water heater/back door.
Cap the old washing machine drain.
Recycle the copper and brass from when we moved the hot water heater.

No comments: